BackupBuddy 184.108.40.206 – WordPress Backup Plugin
Download BackupBuddy WordPress Backup Plugin
Download Free BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin lets you move a WordPress site to a new host or domain easily. BackupBuddy WordPress migration feature is a very popular feature for WordPress developers who build custom sites for clients locally or on a temporary domain and then move the entire site over to a live domain.
BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin Features
- Exclude Files & Database Tables
- Malware Scan
- Server Tools
- Serialized Data
- Database Mass Text Replacement
- WordPress Cron Manager
- Interactive Site Directory Map
- Database Scan & Repair
- Set Storage Limits
Restore WordPress From A Backup
BackupBuddy’s WordPress backup and restore feature is quick and simple. Simply upload the ImportBuddy file and your backup zip file, and ImportBuddy will walk you through the steps to restore your entire WordPress website, including your content, themes, plugins, widgets and everything else.
Individual WordPress File Restore
View contents of text-based files (.php, .html, .htaccess, etc.) & restore individual WordPress files to their original location (undelete or “roll back” a file).
WordPress Database Rollback
Roll back your WordPress database with just a few clicks. BackupBuddy’s WordPress database rollback is useful for when you accidentally permanently delete a post, page or comment.
Complete WordPress Website Restore
BackupBuddy handles restoring your entire WordPress website back to its original glory, including all uploads, media library files, themes and plugin files.
BackupBuddy 220.127.116.11 WordPress Backup Plugin Changelog
BackupBuddy WordPress Plugin Nulled
- Automatic cleanup of expired transients from the database to increase site performance and reduce needless old transients from hanging in the database.
- Automatic cleanup of corrupt transients from the database.
- Settings -> Other tab has added new button to clean up transients manually.
- Stash Live: Significant increase in robustness. Prior to this version corruption of the catalog would result in the backup process falling back to an earlier state, resulting in longer transfer times or Stash Live even hanging indefinitely if the catalog was repeatedly corrupted. This is no longer the case.
- Stash Live: Faster recovery upon encountering a temporary error due to timeout or memory limit causing file lock to persist.
- Settings -> Other tab’s housekeeping options now include a Status Log to see what is happening. Re-organized the display.
- Various fixes to Deployment cleanup and confirmation procedures.
- Misc fixes.