WooThemes WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.0.16
WooThemes WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.0.16 –
WC Subscriptions makes it very easy to produce as well as take care of products with reoccuring repayments.
Capture More Residual Revenue with Recurring Payments
Can you ensure how much cash your shop is mosting likely to make this month? If you used subscription-based products, you might do simply that. With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you could create and manage products with persisting settlements— repayments that will certainly provide you residual revenue you could track and also rely on.
WooCommerce Subscriptions permits you to introduce a selection of registrations for physical or virtual products and services. Develop item of the month clubs, regular service subscriptions, or even yearly software application invoicing bundles. Add sign-up costs, supply totally free trials, and even set expiry periods.
A subscription-based design will certainly allow you to catch even more residual income— and all you have to do is ship the orders.
WooThemes WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.0.16 Changelog
2016.06.10 – v2.0.16
* Tweak: display recurring shipping selection fields on cart page instead of notice to select recurring shipping on checkout page (when unique recurring shipping methods are required). (PR#1431)
* Tweak: update cart hash creation for latest logic used in WooCommerce 2.6. (PR#1426)
* Tweak: throw an exception if a scheduled next payment or expiration hook is triggered for a subscription ID that no longer exists (due to a corrupted database). (PR#1429)
* Tweak: add order type parameter to WC_Subscription::get_last_order() so it can be used to return switch orders. (PR#1398)
* Fix: only validate recurring shipping for carts that have future recurring payments. (PR#1440)
* Fix: trigger subscription.created webhook for subscriptions purchased via checkout. (PR#1428)
* Fix: function declaration incompatible with WooCommerce 2.6 release candidate (specifically: WC_Subscription::set_payment_method()). (PR#1434)
* Fix: duplicate My Account navigation with WooCommerce 2.6 release candidate. (PR#1437)
* Fix: incorrect recurring shipping amount being applied to subscription products that do not require recurring shipping if a product with an identical billing schedule that required shipping was added then removed from the cart. (PR#1394)
* Fix: remove unused global variable in WCS_Query. (PR#1424)
* Fix: remove redundant in_the_loop() call in WCS_Query. (PR#1424)
Download WooThemes WooCommerce Subscriptions