Flatsome v3.2.5 Responsive WooCommerce Theme
Flatsome v3.2.5 | Responsive WooCommerce Theme – We’re a WooCommerce-only business that enjoys eCommerce and WordPress. We want your shop to look outstanding and also be loved by your clients!
These are just some instances of just what you could create with Flatsome utilizing an easy Theme Alternative Panel. Every one of the colours, font styles, header and also footer formats etc. can be completely personalized. Mix and match the options to get it looking simply the means you want it! You can choose these pre-defined designs by clicking the “Load pre-programmed” button in Theme Choice panel.
Compatible with WordPress 4.7+ as well as WooCommerce 2.6/ 2.6+.
Flatsome v3.2.5 Overview.
- Free Life time updates!
- WordPress 4.6+ Ready.
- WooCommerce 2.5, 2.6+ Ready.
- WPML Ready (. po data included).
- SEO Optimized.
- Drag and Go down Page Home builder.
- On-line Documents– http://flatsome.uxthemes.com/docs/.
- Supports Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE8+.
- Magazine Mode Option (Hide cart and also check out performance).
- Easy Updates utilizing Envato WordPress Toolkit.
- Child Theme included.
- Demo web content consisted of! (xml file).
- PSD assets and documents included.
- SCSS documents included! (Powered by Structure CSS Structure).
Flatsome WordPress Theme Features
- WordPress 4.7+ Ready
- WooCommerce 2.4, 2.5, 2.6+ Ready
- WPML Ready (.po files included)
- SEO Optimised
- Drag and Drop Page Builder
- Online Documentation
- Supports Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE8+
- Catalog Mode Option (Hide cart and checkout functionality)
- Easy Updates using Envato WordPress Toolkit
- Child Theme included
- Demo content included! (xml file)
- PSD files and assets included
- SCSS files included! (Powered by Foundation CSS Framework)
Flatsome v3.2.5 | Responsive WooCommerce Theme Changelog
** Maintenance Update **
- NEW: Option to set Visibility to hidden to temporary disable elements in UX Builder.
- NEW: Option to Lazy Load Flatsome Icons (Fixes the “data:application/x-font-ttfAAAAAwAAAAAAAAAAAAA” optimize error from Pingdom)
- NEW: Product List element added to UX Builder (Same style as Product Widgets.)
- FIXED: Various PHP 7+ error notices.
- FIXED: Possible to translate “Be the first to review…”
- FIXED: Lists in texts had wrong align.
- FIXED: My Account Dashboard links now looks better on mobile.
- FIXED: Remove link from Logo element if no link is set.
- FIXED: Better alignment of Language dropdown flags.
- FIXED: Dropdown content size did not work on front-end.
- FIXED: Google Rich Snippets on Product Page.
- FIXED: Sale badge for Grouped products now gets “Sale” text.
- FIXED: Login popup from lost-password page.
- FIXED: Option to not open cart after product is added to cart now works.
- Changed: Made it easier to override many of functions inside /inc folder in a Child Theme.
- Changed: Back to Top button moved to template file (template-parts/footer/back-to-top.php)
- Changed: Category filter button moved to template file (woocommerce/loop/filter-button.php)
- Changed: Product page filter button moved to template file (woocommerce/single-product/filter-button.php)
- Changed: Continue Shopping button moved to template file (woocommerce/cart/continue-shopping.php)
- Changed: product-searchform.php moved into “woocommerce” folder.
- Changed: Moved Flatsome Icons css to assets/css/fl-icons.css