Fluxus v1.4.1 – Portfolio Theme for Photographers
Download Fluxus v1.4.1 – Portfolio Theme for Photographers
Fluxus is a magazine inspired WordPress theme. It features a horizontal portfolio layout, which allows you to showcase your work side by side. Just like we are used to see it in print. It focuses on big images, minimal design, beautiful typography, so that your content stands out first.
|Created||23 January 13|
|Compatible Browsers||IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Compatible With||Facebook, WPML|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7|
|ThemeForest Files Included||Layered PSD, PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files|
Fluxus WordPress Theme Features
- Horizontal layout (for portfolio and blog)
- Flexible grid portfolio layout
- Fully responsive (optimized for iPhone and iPad)
- Full page slider
- Video support in blog and portfolio
- Sharing tools integration (Facebook Like, Tweet, G+ and others)
- Shortcodes (for Gallery, Typography, Buttons, Tabs and more)
- Post formats support (Video, Quote, Link, Aside)
- Retina ready (high resulution assets)
- Multiple language support using WPML plugin
- Translation ready (.po/.mo files included)
- Google Maps integration
- White and Black skins
- Layered PSD files
- Threaded comments support (on posts and pages)
- 3 Custom menu areas
- Theme options
- Demo XML content
- Detailed documentation
Fluxus 1.4.6 WordPress Theme Changelog
- Improved: Horizontal pages will become vertical when viewed on iPad in portrait mode (768px width or smaller).
- Improved: In Full Page Slider and Page With Background you can now select new modes of image cropping: “Fit Horizontally” will prevent sides from being cropped. “Fit Vertically” will prevent top and bottom parts from being cropped. “Fit” will prevent cropping.
- Improved: Lazy loading project images have a new loading indicator. First image of the project is always loaded for better performance. Improvements when used on mobile devices.
- Improved: Vertically overscrolling horizontal pages on iPad will not overlap footer.
- Improved: “Like this project?” section design.
- Improved: Left and right keyboard arrows will work only if cmd / control keys are not pressed. This respects standard browser shortcuts for navigating between pages.
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with WP 4.7. It was impacting only servers that display PHP depreciation warnings.
- Fixed: Footer overlapping issues on iPad when changing orientation.
- Fixed: Logo will not be displayed if only retina version was uploaded.
- Fixed: Logo preview in Appearance > Customize would not work if logo was uploaded in Fluxus versions prior 1.4